As the economy slows, and construction budgets and schedules are cut, clients may wish to consider Just-in-Time Healthcare Project Management.
Unlike conventional Healthcare Project Management services --- which start at the beginning of the project and conclude at the close-out --- Just-in-Time Healthcare Project Management is essentially an a la carte program for introducing Healthcare project management services at what are often crisis points in the life of a construction project.
The most common target of Just-in-Time Healthcare Project Management is a project that is in trouble, as an example: a project that is over-budget, missing critical project deadlines and/or where construction team dynamics have deteriorated and need to be reconstituted to allow the team to function more effectively.
The most common insertion points for Just-in-Time Healthcare Project Management are as follows:
- site selection
- construction bid and award
- construction phase
- post construction
The most common Just-in-Time Healthcare Project Management services fall into one or more of these areas:
- Cost: Cost Reduction, Cost Control, and Cost Monitoring
- Schedule: Schedule Reduction, Schedule Control, Schedule Monitoring
- Approvals: Expediting approval at the Planning Department, Building Department, Fire Department and/or State Health Department
- Close Out: Punchlist, Close Out Procedures and Documents, Commissioning, Financial Reconciliation/Resolution
For more information about Just-in-Time Healthcare Project Management, please contact Healthcare project management consultants and Healthcare owner's representatives, Empire Projects, Inc.:
William N. Bernstein, PMI, AIA -
Empire Projects, Inc.
(Healthcare Project Management Consultants and Owner's Representatives)59 West 19th Street -
New York, NY 10011
Retained Broken Injection Needle-MRI
2 days ago