Radiology Architects Complete New Outpatient Radiology Facility
Architecture for Radiology, the radiology architects of choice for hospital radiology departments and private radiology offices, is pleased to announce the completion of construction of a new outpatient radiology center.
The project includes radiology planning and radiology room design of multiple radiology modalities including ultrasound room design, digital mammography room design and digital radiography room design. In addition, there is a separate women's center will have typical support space such as dressing rooms, offices, reception and waiting.
An important consideration in the design of this radiology project, is the requirement that the radiology center remain in continuous operation throughout the renovation. This requires careful consideration of the new radiology plan, in terms of how the radiology plan can be phased to allow the facility to remain in continuous operation.
The project was designed to reinforce the important role of the community health center in the health of the surrounding community.
About Architecture for Radiology, LLP:
Founded in 2003, this radiology consulting firm specializes exclusively in radiology design and construction. The firm is run by William N. Bernstein, LEED®AP, AIA, a well-known radiology architect. The firm is highly experienced with state-of-the-art radiology practice including leading edge equipment, planning strategies, and PACs implementation. Amongst the firm’s specialty radiology consulting services are: radiology master plans, hospital radiology departments, outpatient radiology facilities, and radiology room design including: ct room design, MRI room design, mammography room design, linear accelerator room design, cat scan room design, and nuclear medicine room design.
The firm’s radiology work has been published extensively --- some typical radiology publications by Architecture for Radiology are listed below:
- "Design of a State-of-the-Art Research Radiology Center"© William N. Bernstein, Hospital Newspaper
- "Universal Room Design Can Mitigate Change Costs", © William N. Bernstein, Aunt Minnie.com
- “The Planetree Approach”, © William N. Bernstein, Hospital Newspaper
- “Trading Spaces”, © William N. Bernstein, Advance for Imaging and Oncology
- “Ten Points of the New Healthcare Design", © William N. Bernstein, Hospital Newspaper
- "Facility Planning Implications of the New MRI Safety Guidelines", © William N. Bernstein, Hospital Newspaper
- "Finding the Right Space for a New Imaging Center", © William N. Bernstein, AuntMinnie.com
- "On the Front Lines: A NYC Hospital Engineer's First Hand Account of Sept. 11", Health Facilities Management, © William N. Bernstein (with Michael Rawlings)
- "Floor Planning In a Nutshell", © M. J. Tamas, Advance for Administrators in Radiology
- “Architects Double-Team the Future of Radiology with Experience and a Can-Do Attitude”, © P. Rohland, Advance for Administrators in Radiology
- "Renovated Space, Skywalk `Reconnect' - 4 Floors Up", Health Facilities Management
For further information about planning, designing and building a state-of-the-art radiology facility, contact Architecture for Radiology:
Architecture for Radiology, LLP
59 West 19th Street - 6A
New York, NY 10011
Retained Broken Injection Needle-MRI
1 day ago